The Senators thanked the over 100 supporters of pregnancy support organizations who attended this meeting for participating in the governmental process regarding SB 6452.
What happened at this executive session was an excellent example of how the legislative system works.
We want to thank the following members of the Health and Long Term Care Committee for listening to our concerns and ideas:
- Senator Karen Keiser, Chair (360) 786-7664
- Senator Rosa Franklin, President Pro Tempore (360) 786-7656
- Senator Cheryl Pfulg, Republican Deputy Leader (360) 786-7608
- Senator Randi Becker (360) 786 7602
- Senator Darlene Fairley (360) 786-7662
- Senator Chris Marr, Majority Whip (360) 786-7610
- Senator Ed Murray, Majority Caucus Chair (360) 786-7628
- Senator Linda Evans Parlette, Republican Caucus Chair (360) 786-7622
THANK YOU to all of you who have been praying and supporting our efforts. While not everyone could be here in Olympia, everyone who cared about this issue had a part in stopping SB 6452.
IMPORTANT: The bill could be resurrected anytime during the legislative session; therefore, we will continue to monitor this bill carefully and will update this blog often.